I am an accredited Psychotherapist and full member of the UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy). I am also a yoga teacher and have trained extensively in many other mind-body disciplines including massage, pilates, meditation, theatre, and dance-movement psychotherapy. I am a constant student and passionate about my work as a therapist. My experience has included working with organisations such as Mind, as well as with NHS service providers and in my private practice.
- Diploma in Biodynamic Body Psychotherapy at London School of Biodynamic Psychotherapy (accredited by UKCP)
- Currently in second year of Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy at London Diploma in Psychosexual and Relationship Therapy (course accredited by UKCP and COSRT)
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy Externship
- Somatic-Centric Sex Therapy Training
- 500hr yoga alliance yoga teacher