I am an advanced biodynamic body psychotherapist trainee and a student of the London School of Biodynamic Psychotherapy. My work is closely supervised by senior psychotherapists and I am a trainee member of the UKCP (UK council for psychotherapy).
I am also a mother and a yoga teacher, having studied yoga for over 20 years and have trained extensively in many other mind-body disciplines including massage, pilates, meditation, theatre and dance therapy. I am passionate about exploring ways to support emotional, physical and spiritual well being and remembering the wisdom of our body and nature in these fast paced times.
- Currently working towards Diploma in Biodynamic Psychotherapy at London School of Biodynamic Psychotherapy’ (course accredited by UKCP)
- Certificate in Biodynamic Massage
- 500hr yoga alliance yoga teacher
- Advanced Thai massage with Kam Thye Chow.
- Body Control pilates
teacher (soon to be certified)
- Womb Awakening Teacher Training and 9 month Apprenticeship